Let us put you up for the night! You may spend the day watching Stakes hopefuls cruise the Keeneland track, take in all the sights and spirits on the bourbon trail, or tour Kentucky’s Civil War trail but afterward, beat a path back to Jessamine County for some R&R.
Overnight lodging is within easy driving distance of the Lexington city limits. Relax and have a restful respite from the hustle and gear up for another day of excitement. Try a no-worries stay at one of our tried-and-true hotels or, take part in a Wilmore family tradition and spend the night at one of our lovely, local bed and breakfast inns.
1898 Red Bud Bed & Breakfast is in the quaint village of Wilmore, home of Asbury University and Seminary. We are in the heart of the “Garden Area” of central Kentucky and only a short drive to downtown Lexington, Keeneland, horse farms, and vineyards, as well as...
Just minutes from Lexington and Nicholasville, Asbury Inn & Suites invites you to stay in comfortable accommodations and experience the warm hospitality in the heart of the Bluegrass. Let us know if you need a ride from our airport shuttle, and we’ll be glad to...
When you’re exploring central Kentucky’s bluegrass region, Comfort Inn has the amenities you need for a restful getaway or a productive business trip. Free WIFI, daily hot breakfast, a fitness center, and meeting rooms are just a few reasons why Comfort Inn is your...
Cuttawa Trace is a special place in the heart of the Bluegrass, tucked into the peaceful beauty of the limestone palisades flanking the Kentucky River. Cloister yourself in one of the five luxury rental properties we have and invigorate another way of mind. Choose...
At IHG, we’re committed to delivering genuine hospitality for everyone. Wherever you are in the world, we believe in making our guests feel welcome and valued. We care about the people and the communities we serve and pride ourselves on providing the highest quality...
The Bryan House offers multiple event location areas (inside and out), as well as historic B&B accommodations, a seasonal swimming pool, and top-of-the-line amenities that one would expect from a first class special events & inn property.
The Potter's Inn Bed and Breakfast is a beautifully restored Victorian farmhouse in the quaint village of Wilmore. We’re here to provide you with a relaxing getaway in a grand, yet comfortable home in the heart of Bluegrass country. We have five rooms available, each...
The Scott Station Inn is Central Kentucky's newest historic home Air Bnb + Event Venue. Book your stay with us or plan your next event!
Hotels and Lodgings
- Asbury Inn & Suites 1 June Ryan Court, Wilmore, KY 40390 859-858-2156
- Comfort Inn Nicholasville 100 All Star Way, Nicholasville, KY 859-887-0700
- Derby Inn & Suites 2149 Lexington Road, Nicholasville 859-887-8712
- Holiday Inn Express Nicholasville 164 Imperial Way, Nicholasville, KY 40356 859-885-8080
- Homeplace Inn 181 Imperial Way, Nicholasville 859-885-9889
- 1898 Red Bub B&B 600 North Lexington Avenue, Wilmore, KY 40390 859-215-6000
- Cuttawa Trace 1500 Hall RD Nicholasville, KY 40536 (240) 671-4600
- Corner House B&B 228 Richmond Avenue, Nicholasville, KY 859-881-5229
- Homeplace Guest House B&B 206 South Lexington Avenue, Wilmore 859-858-4549
- Pleasantview Guest House 102 Pleasantview Street, Wilmore 502-541-0067
- Scott Station Inn B&B 305 East Main Street, Wilmore 270-392-4043
- Sugar Creek Resort Inn 5800 Sugar Creek Pike Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356 859-885-9359
- The Potter’s Inn 313 Walters Lane, Wilmore 859-858-0121